View Profile VampiDucki

1 Movie Review

Lol. Nice

Poor Uematsu Nobuo... Nice job though. Funny what you did with it.

4 Game Reviews

Simply Amazing

I have loved this game since it first appeared as a Game-Maker title. I'm very pleased with the new additions and changes that you've made! I play this game quite a bit when I need a break from the world. Keep up the good work and may heaven grant you... fortune? :P

Really well put together and inspiring!!

Firstly, I'd like to say that this is, by far, the MOST fun music game I have played. Definitely a must-play for anyone who loves music, especially rock music.

Secondly, from a composer's standpoint, I really enjoy the amount of control this game gives you! I've spent hours just going over the different riffs that you have and really seeing what you can do with this thing. You don't have to stick to a cliched punk-rock feel. Being free to use so many frets, you can really explore with different styles.

This one definitely gets a 10/10, my friend!

And since this seems to be the tradition here:
(Another Day)-bde-acu-gcu-gcv-gcv-ecF-acy-gcy-
gcy-gcy-gcx-gcx-gcu-gcu-gcx-gcx-cbh-c cy-gcy-gcy-gcy-gcw-gcw-gcw-gaV-ccw-ca W-acA-acy-gcy-gcy-gcy-gdf-Z-Z-Z-Z-o,l a-cpb-cpd-cpb-cpc-cpb-cpd-cpb-cpc-cpa -cpl-cpa-coX-cpa-cpl-cpa-coX-ciY-kpc-
cpf-cpl-cpf-cpc-cpf-cpl-cpf-cpc-cpa-c pl-cpa-coX-cpa-cpl-cpa-coX-clc-aii-ai M-akN-alc-aii-chT-alc-aii-aiM-akN-chT -aiM-cix-aiH-apa-cpl-cpa-coX-cpa-cpl-
cpa-coX-cjR-Z-Z-Z-Z-o,aY-caP-ccP-cap-
ccc-caP-ccP-cap-ccc-caN-cdn-ccN-cdn-c aN-cdn-ccN-cdn-caT-ccT-cat-ccg-caT-cc T-cat-ccg-caT-ccT-cat-ccg-caN-cdn-ccN -cdn-caN-cdn-ccN-cdn-ccP-adp-aaP-ccP-
adp-acc-ccP-adp-aaP-cbC-acc-acC-ccC-a cJ-aaN-cdn-ccN-cdn-caN-cdn-ccN-cdn-cc X-Z-Z-Z-Z-o,-pdm-cbj-cef-ceR-cda-cbf-
ceN-ceb-ceN-cbf-ceN-ceb-ceN-cbu-kkw-c pa-cpj-cpa-coX-cpa-cpj-cpa-coX-cbf-ce N-ceb-ceN-cbf-ceN-ceb-ceN-cef-aeR-abj -cef-aeR-ada-cef-aeR-abj-cco-ada-adM-
cdM-adV-abf-ceN-ceb-ceN-cbf-ceN-ceb-c eN-ceq-Z-Z-Z-Z-o

so good after so long

still love this thing after all these years. :D
------782---2---3---3---9-3-9-6-782--
-2-6-2---2-784-574-582---2-782---2-78 9----------a---a---0---0---2---2---8-
--8---a-0---0---0---0---4---4---0---0 ---0---0---c------------7---9-1---1-4 -a--3a-5-3-8-3-7-9-1---1-4-1---1-4-0-
7-0-8-1---1-4-1---1-4-a----------