VampiDuckiVampiDucki

Main Audio Reviews Stats

Tower of Heaven Tower of Heaven

Simply Amazing

I have loved this game since it first appeared as a Game-Maker title. I'm very pleased with the new additions and changes that you've made! I play this game quite a bit when I need a break from the world. Keep up the good work and may heaven grant you... fortune? :P

Punk-o-matic 2 Punk-o-matic 2

Really well put together and inspiring!!

Firstly, I'd like to say that this is, by far, the MOST fun music game I have played. Definitely a must-play for anyone who loves music, especially rock music.

Secondly, from a composer's standpoint, I really enjoy the amount of control this game gives you! I've spent hours just going over the different riffs that you have and really seeing what you can do with this thing. You don't have to stick to a cliched punk-rock feel. Being free to use so many frets, you can really explore with different styles.

This one definitely gets a 10/10, my friend!

And since this seems to be the tradition here:
(Another Day)-bde-acu-gcu-gcv-gcv-ecF-acy-gcy-
gcy-gcy-gcx-gcx-gcu-gcu-gcx-gcx-cbh-c cy-gcy-gcy-gcy-gcw-gcw-gcw-gaV-ccw-ca W-acA-acy-gcy-gcy-gcy-gdf-Z-Z-Z-Z-o,l a-cpb-cpd-cpb-cpc-cpb-cpd-cpb-cpc-cpa -cpl-cpa-coX-cpa-cpl-cpa-coX-ciY-kpc-
cpf-cpl-cpf-cpc-cpf-cpl-cpf-cpc-cpa-c pl-cpa-coX-cpa-cpl-cpa-coX-clc-aii-ai M-akN-alc-aii-chT-alc-aii-aiM-akN-chT -aiM-cix-aiH-apa-cpl-cpa-coX-cpa-cpl-
cpa-coX-cjR-Z-Z-Z-Z-o,aY-caP-ccP-cap-
ccc-caP-ccP-cap-ccc-caN-cdn-ccN-cdn-c aN-cdn-ccN-cdn-caT-ccT-cat-ccg-caT-cc T-cat-ccg-caT-ccT-cat-ccg-caN-cdn-ccN -cdn-caN-cdn-ccN-cdn-ccP-adp-aaP-ccP-
adp-acc-ccP-adp-aaP-cbC-acc-acC-ccC-a cJ-aaN-cdn-ccN-cdn-caN-cdn-ccN-cdn-cc X-Z-Z-Z-Z-o,-pdm-cbj-cef-ceR-cda-cbf-
ceN-ceb-ceN-cbf-ceN-ceb-ceN-cbu-kkw-c pa-cpj-cpa-coX-cpa-cpj-cpa-coX-cbf-ce N-ceb-ceN-cbf-ceN-ceb-ceN-cef-aeR-abj -cef-aeR-ada-cef-aeR-abj-cco-ada-adM-
cdM-adV-abf-ceN-ceb-ceN-cbf-ceN-ceb-c eN-ceq-Z-Z-Z-Z-o

Punk-o-matic Punk-o-matic

so good after so long

still love this thing after all these years. :D
------782---2---3---3---9-3-9-6-782--
-2-6-2---2-784-574-582---2-782---2-78 9----------a---a---0---0---2---2---8-
--8---a-0---0---0---0---4---4---0---0 ---0---0---c------------7---9-1---1-4 -a--3a-5-3-8-3-7-9-1---1-4-1---1-4-0-
7-0-8-1---1-4-1---1-4-a----------

Punk-O-Matic Char. Create Punk-O-Matic Char. Create

love it + reply to the reply to wat

love this game. wish you could make your changes apply to the way they look in playing punk-o-matic. also, xxdomoxxkunxx is right. there is no bass. in punk-o-matic the guitar on the left is doing powerchords; you can hear the 5ths pretty clearly. and the one on the right is doing lead. and given the positions on the frets, a bass would be playing what you hear an octave lower.